A National Clinical Social Work Community
At last, all clinical social workers—from graduate students to senior practitioners—have one national organization. The American Clinical Social Work Association, ACSWA, is open for business all day every day, as a clinical community and an online home full of news, answers, connections, tools, and colleagues.
Graduate Students Membership $35/year
- Fee includes professional liability insurance: since malpractice lawsuits are real in internship settings and field placements, you need protection; and ACSWA’s partner, HPSO, gives you the best professional liability coverage available, at no extra cost
- E-directory personal profile: as you begin your career, define yourself as a professional with a profile connecting you and your peers to the world of practice
- Engagement: Learn more about the profession by connecting to practitioners in our forums
- Express yourself on your own ACSWA blog
- Free publications—get access to great clinical and legal source materials in the form of eBooks and an eJournal.
Basic Membership $50/year (No Charge for BCD!)
- Connects you to the world of clinical social work
- Facilitates conversation among all practice interests
- Promotes your qualifications in an e-directory accessible by fellow professionals
- Enables you to participate in forums and run your own blog
- Gives discounts on ACSWA ebooks and journal
Premium Membership $100/year ($50/year for BCD)
- Connects you more deeply and widely to the clinical social work world
- Profession-only directory: describe and promote yourself and your practice
- Public online directory: Reach the public, potential clients, referral-makers, and the healthcare system with a comprehensive profile of your practice
- Join the conversation on clinical topics or start a new forum
- Express yourself through a personal blog and your own ACSWA-hosted website
- Get ACSWA ebooks on clinical topics, at no charge
- Receive exclusive discounts on products and services
- Plug into a constant stream of behavioral healthcare news and get a free subscription to clinical social work eJournal.
For Board Certified Diplomates in Clinical Social Work (BCD)
Board Certified Diplomates are already members of ACSWA’s Clinical Connection! At the registration screen, please check “I am a BCD” when activating your account.
Join ACSWA and make a better connection to your profession!